In this short, but handy Quick Tip. Chandan Kumar will show you how to copy an object (or series of objects) from one 3D Studio Max scene to another, using 'Copitor'. This free script bypasses the need to 'Merge' objects between scenes and as a result, offers a faster, simpler workflow when dealing with complex scenes.
Additional Files/ Plugins:
- Download the Copitor Script. (free from ScriptSpot)
- Quick Tip: How to Deform Edges in 3ds Max Using the Free ‘Deformed Edges’ Script
- Quick Tip: Stretchable Bones in 3ds Max using the Stretchy Chain Connect Script
- Quick Tip: Extended Timeline Script for 3D Studio Max
- Quick Tip: Creating Vases, Pots and Crockery In 3D Studio Max with the Free “Vase” Script
- Quick Tip: Triangulated Mesh into Quads in 3d Studio Max Using ‘Quadrangulate
Use the link below to download this tutorial for offline viewing.
We’ve published a few related tutorials you might also be interested in:
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post