In this Quick Tip author Chandan Kumar will introduce you to a few of the free plugins included in the Blur Plugin Pack. Although it contains nearly 50 different plugins, we'll be specifically looking at the "Electric" and "BlurFire" ones today. These plugins were originally developed as in house tools at Blur Studios and have sense been made available online for free, adding a huge variety of tools to 3D Studio Max's functionality.
Additional Files/ Plugins:
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Create an Ivy Covered Tree Stump with 3ds Max, Ivy Gen, and VRay
- Creating A Realistic Sea In 3D Studio Max With Houdini Ocean
- Quick Tip: Creating A Nebula using VideoPost in 3DsMax
- Quick Tip – Working Procedurally with Particle Flow
- Procedural – Non Procedural Modeling & Texturing
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new 3D & Motion Graphics tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post