In this Quick Tip author Chandan Kumar will introduce you to a few of the free plugins included in the Blur Plugin Pack. Although it contains nearly 50 different plugins, we'll be specifically looking at the "Electric" and "BlurFire" ones today. These plugins were originally developed as in house tools at Blur Studios and have sense been made available online for free, adding a huge variety of tools to 3D Studio Max's functionality.
Additional Files/ Plugins:
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Create an Ivy Covered Tree Stump with 3ds Max, Ivy Gen, and VRay
- Creating A Realistic Sea In 3D Studio Max With Houdini Ocean
- Quick Tip: Creating A Nebula using VideoPost in 3DsMax
- Quick Tip – Working Procedurally with Particle Flow
- Procedural – Non Procedural Modeling & Texturing