Read Time: 1 min
In this tutorial you'll learn how to setup a realistic campfire simulation in 3D Studio Max using FumeFX and Thinking Particles. You'll get a crash course in the various tools and functionality of FumeFX while learning how to setup, control and optimize your simulations using FumeFX's powerful adaptive grid capabilities.
You'll also learn how to work with forces, tweak colors and light the scene as you fine tune the look of your simulation, before adding the final touch, burning embers with the help of Thinking Particles!
Note: Click the 'Box' icon to view the tutorial in full-screen HD.
Use the link below to download this tutorial for offline viewing.
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX (Tuts+ Premium)
- How to Create a Realistic Candle Scene with 3ds Max and FumeFX
- Quick Tip: The Secret to Making Convincing Explosions with FumeFX
- Creating A Nuclear Explosion In 3ds Max And After Effects
- Create A Realistic Explosion In Maya Using Maya Fluids
- How to Create an Awesome Fire Effect Using Maya Fluids
Want a weekly email summary?
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new 3D & Motion Graphics tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Sign up
Hey guys, This is Madhan_2005, a self-taught modelling and rigging artist, residing in Chennai, India. I am currently doing my B.E and I am also a game engine programmer. I am experienced in Maya,3Dsmax,Photoshop,zbrush etc.You can also see me doing some freelancing stuff.
Looking for something to help kick start your next project?
Envato Market has a range of items for sale to help get you started.