You have been CHALLENGED! AEtuts+ and Zaxwerks wanna give you the opportunity to both learn and create. For the whole month of May you will be able to use ProAnimator free of charge and teach yourself how to use it. Additionally, you can take what you learn and show off your skills by entering our animation contest. See the details below about specifications and prizes!
File size 15.2MB
File size 20.3MB
Please read the following carefully *before* submitting your content.
- You can send as many animations as you like, but if you just send a bunch of different versions of the exact same thing... we won't be posting ever single altered color scheme... so save your bandwidth.
- The name and the e-mail address must be valid, and they are the ones that will be credited. We will contact you before announcing the winners with that e-mail address (in case you win).
- All the animations must be released under a free license. By submitting you agree that the content will become public domain.
- We welcome any type of animation, Logo Reveals, Looping Bugs, Transitional Wipes, Vanity Slates.... Note though that because this is a contest that we'll be voting on, we do need at least 5 seconds of video to judge.
- The free license of ProAnimator will expire June 1st... don't let time slip by without getting in there and learning it.
- We ask that you send us a direct URL to your video preferably Youtube or Vimeo.
- All entries must be submitted before midnight 12am EST May 31st. We will then open them for voting in the beginning of June.
- You must use Zaxwerks ProAnimator with no additional help from other 3d software (After Effects isn't considered 3d in this case). Finally, you must include either the AEtuts+ logo or the Zaxwerks logo in your animation in order to qualify!
Download the AEtuts+ Logo
- If you have any questions email me at email@example.com.
The winners will be chosen by votes. Once we receive the final entries, we'll post them all up gallery-style then you and ALL of your friends will be able to vote. Your goal should be Creativity.
- First Place will have proved they can use it so will be given the complete ProAnimator Bundle (OSX or Windows) retail value: $1,669.00
- Second Place will be given a full license for ProAnimator (OSX or Windows) retail value: $695
- Third Place will be given a full license for 3D Serpentine (OSX or Windows) retail value: $199
- Honorable Mention 1 will get a 3 Month Premium Membership
- Honorable Mention 2 will get a 3 Month Premium Membership
- Have lots of fun! =))
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new 3D & Motion Graphics tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post