For many of us, photography was our introduction into video. We’re excited to let you know that our sister site, Phototuts+, is having a photography tip competition and giving you the chance to win $500! You just need to flex your video skills and submit a short video or screencast that showcases your favorite photography tip or trick!
Read on to find out all the details about how to enter. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Submit Your Tips & Tricks
We’d love to hear all about your photography-related tips and tricks, from how you pose subjects to a demonstration of how you captured an awesome photo or video clip. Be as creative as possible, just make sure it's educational!
Terms and Conditions
- The winner of the prize will be chosen by the Phototuts+ editor, based on which video he thinks is the most informative, unique, and professional.
- Our decision on the best entry will be final.
- Entries will close at midnight, March 12th.
- The winner will be contacted via email, on or before March 17th.
- By submitting a video, you’re giving us permission to publish it on the site (we'll be showcasing the winning video).
- The prize will be distributed based on cash value — the winner of the competition will be sent US$500 via PayPal. You’ll need a PayPal account to accept the prize!
- Envato staff, contractors, and regular writers (anyone who has contributed two or more articles to the Tuts+ network) are not eligible to enter.
To give you an idea of the type of content we're looking for, here's a quick example that walks you through setting up the "My Menu" feature on your Canon 5D Mark II.
How to Setup "My Menu" on Your Canon DSLR
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post