Here is a sneak peek and introduction to an excellent tutorial series on Character Animation in After Effects by David Legion. We'll be posting a new part each week, so stay tuned.
- Part 1: Building a Displacement Map for the character's face.
- Part 2: Rigging the face using Puppet pins, nulls, and expressions.
- Part 3: Create control expressions using custom sliders.
- Part 4: Automated lip syncing using MamoWorld's Auto Lip Sync.
- Part 5: Create a working jaw with simple shapes.
- Part 6: Create a swinging head of hair for you puppet using simple code.
- Part 7: Create controllers for the heads and eyes.
- Part 8: Switching out language tracks but retaining your lip sync.
- Part 9: Using Cinema 4D to create a basis for your displacement map.
Subscribe below and we’ll send you a weekly email summary of all new 3D & Motion Graphics tutorials. Never miss out on learning about the next big thing.Update me weekly
Envato Tuts+ tutorials are translated into other languages by our community members—you can be involved too!Translate this post