This is a group of posts dedicated to thoroughly covering a specific topic so that you can learn everything you need to know in one place. This Session covers After Effect Particle Emitters. Read on to get a peek at all of the great topics we’ll cover.
What You Need to Know Today
After Effects comes with a couple different particle emitting plug-ins for you to play around with, but we strongly recommend getting a copy of Trapcode Particular if you plan to really use particles regularly. There are scores of random tutorials that may implement particle emitters. How is a normal person with limited time supposed to get started become comfortable using them?
“The Complete Introduction to Particle Emitters” Aetuts+ Session is your answer. We cut to the chase and have strategically put together tutorials that cover the most sought after features that attract people to use particles in their work. We'll show off a number of different examples with very unique outcomes to give you a broad scope of the possibilities you can achieve.
Introduction To Particle Emitters
We’ve Got it Covered
From first applying a plug-in to final render, we've got all the information you need to know to be in a position of Particle Prowess. Check it out.
- Working better with AE's built-in Particle Emitters
- Creating Fire with AE's built-in Particle Emitters
- Breaking a Logo into Particles
- Disintegrating a Logo or Text
- Using Nulls vs. Light Emitters
- Implementing Particles into Real Footage
- How to Get Circular Designs
- Using Expressions with Particles
- Interview About High End Particle Work
- How to Create a Looping Particle Animation
- Particles That React to a Real World Environment
- Using Particles to Emit a Custom Image
- Having Music Effect How Particles Move
- Cheating Fake Particle Reflections