A HUGE welcome to After Effects CS5! In this tutorial, I'll be going through and explaining the new "Roto Brush" tool included within CS5. It isn't a "keyer", it's not quite a "magic wand", I wouldn't even call it a "pen". You're just gonna have to watch the tutorial to find out what this amazing new feature is made of!
File size 158MB
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create a Line-Based Cityscape With the Rectangle Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortI really enjoy challenges of creating an image without using other drawing tools in Adobe Illustrator CC. In the case of this tutorial, we'll construct every little building in our comic-inspired cityscape with the Rectangle Tool (M). The Blend Tool (W), Shape Builder Tool (Shift-M), Pathfinder panel, and those swanky new Live Corners play second banana to our rectangles, transforming simple boxes into a metropolis.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationOur Top 20 Vector Tutorials and Articles of 2012!
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create an Artistic Style Vector Eye with a Painted FinishDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: How to Use the New Image Trace in Adobe Illustrator CS6Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick