In this tutorial we´re going to adopt a fairly common technique used in 3d compositing tools such as Nuke. We will start off by tracking the shot using the After Effects CameraTracker plug-in by The Foundry to get our 3d Camera properly solved. With this data we extend this shot and create a clean plate, which we´ll use to project onto our "proxy geometry" to clean up the shot. We´ll build a fairly simple "projector rig" with some expressions to make life easier.
File size: 480.7 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: High Pass Sharpening in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Atmospheric Snow Shot in Nuke and MayaDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop: 3D AnimationsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D modeling and animation can be a bit intimidating for some users. You might be surprised to hear however that 3D animation is easier than you think. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a 3D animated coin in Photoshop using its 3D and Timeline features. Let's get started!Read More…
- PhotographyHow to Safely Clean Your Camera and LensesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCommercial Production Series: Canon EFS 55-250mm Lens - Part 8Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCommercial Production Series: Canon EFS 55-250mm Lens - Part 7Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long