Continuing our Aetuts+ Hollywood Movie Title Series, today’s tutorial will explain how to make the The Avengers flying logo. We’ll start by covering the 3D part as we model and create the logo animation in Cinema 4d. This is where we’ll see how create and apply a old black leather textures. From there, we’ll proceed over into After Effects so we can stylize and composite all the elements together. Finally, we'll wrap up with the addition of the light-reveal effect background, with sparks explosion.
File size: 123 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create a Curved, Extruded LogoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTechniques for Debugging After Effects ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Control Facial Expressions with Custom SlidersDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake a Scalding Hot Burning Logo RevealDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, I will show you how to make any logo burn in from nothing. We will build the effect procedurally so the logo can be switched out with anything. At the end, I will show you how to make a heat distortion and blur effect without ghosting and without any need for third party plug-ins.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWindy Desert Sand Logo RevealDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short