In today's tutorial we'll be creating the Conan title animation. In the first part, we'll be in Cinema 4d to create and animate the logo, lights and materials along with a camera target. We will then continue to After Effects for the overall composition and all the graphic elements that characterize this epic animation.
File size: 84.2 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fun 3D Look with Simple RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAutomate an Easy Cartoon Character TransitionDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 6Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn the final part of the dynamic catapult series, we'll add the camera to the scene and create a sweeping crane motion using keyframe animation. We'll also jazz things up by modeling the hills in the background and add some clouds to the sky. Finally, we'll wrap the project up by discussing render settings for animation.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a DSLR Viewfinder Display and Shutter AnimationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fish Bowl Filling with Refractive WaterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we will be creating a fish bowl, refracting water, and an animated fish. We will first start by creating water with the help of CC Mercury and CC Sphere. We'll then add all the reflections to make it look more realistic. Once the water is created, we'll duplicate the same layers to create the glass and other effects.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips for Getting a Better Result with JetStrikeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short