Satya is back with a new tutorial that will help you look as good as you sound. This technique has many options so sit back and learn how to create an attractive visual generated from your audio spectrum.
File size 91.1MB
About the Author
- Mac Computer SkillsThe Awesomeness of iCloud
- Crafts & DIYEmbroidery Fundamentals: How to Do BackstitchDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Mac Computer SkillsTuts+ Mac Podcast 1: Backups
- Crafts & DIYMake Copper and Pearl Earrings for Valentine’s DayDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Crafts & DIYHappy Christmas!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreating Pixar's Wall-e in High Poly Using Maya 2012: Part 18Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:LongSo here we are in part 18 and Wall-e's nearly complete and looking good! The only thing left to do is finish up the back portion to complete the model. In this part, you'll create a few of the remaining details, such as the back panels, hinges and handle, and give Wall-e some extra love by doing some mesh cleanup and making final adjustments to some of his components.Read More…