When working on VFX, you can often measure your success by how invisible you are. If the audience doesn't know there was an effect created, then you did a good job. In this tutorial I will show you all how to make turn a plain dolly shot into a dynamic room with light rays and a sky replacement.
File size 157MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- Music & AudioHow to Use External Instruments in your DAWDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop: 3D AnimationsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D modeling and animation can be a bit intimidating for some users. You might be surprised to hear however that 3D animation is easier than you think. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a 3D animated coin in Photoshop using its 3D and Timeline features. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyCinematic Shooting Principles: Using a Long LensDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium