When working on VFX, you can often measure your success by how invisible you are. If the audience doesn't know there was an effect created, then you did a good job. In this tutorial I will show you all how to make turn a plain dolly shot into a dynamic room with light rays and a sky replacement.
File size 157MB
- PhotographySelling Your Photos With SquarespaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAccurate Green Screen Shadows and Camera MovesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: How to Change the Finished Rendering SoundDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick