If you’ve ever tried to shoot a car chase scene, you know how hard it is to get everything set up right. Besides being extremely difficult to reset your shots, getting the perfect angle and nailing your timing can be next to impossible unless you can find a deserted road somewhere. With this tutorial, you’ll be able to pull off shots that are guaranteed to impress (cause they’re not real). This tut is a joint project between AE Premium and CG Premium… enjoy!
- CodeFamiliar With Magento or OpenCart? Write for Us!During the first quarter of this year, we had an amazing group of authors join our team, and we began to expand our frequency of posting regarding WordPress development. We've also transitioned over to a new design, but we're not done. We're looking to add a few more authors, but we're widening our scope. Work with Magento or OpenCart and want to join the author team? Read on!Read More…
- Web DesignQuick Tip: Fix Your Messy CSS With SMACSS
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDownload the "Helvetimation" Animated Font - Tuts+ PremiumI created this project because I know that people want animated fontfaces. There's a lot of new animated font's coming all the time but they are, in my opinion a little too much. I wanted to create an animated typeface that everyone can use - So I chose Helvetica Neue TT... A free downloadable font.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDrawing a Trendy Hipster Bunny in Adobe Illustrator - Tuts+ Premium
- CodeCreate a Physics-Based Puzzle Game - Tuts+ PremiumDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeCreate a Sound Based Memory Game - Tuts+ PremiumDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium