In this 3 Part tutorial we'll be creating a 3D title and guitars using AE and 3D Extruder (a script by Ben Rollason).
We'll start off in Illustrator to create our guitar mattes, use Photoshop to texture and color our guitars, then animate our entire design in After Effects. We'll be diving deep into 3DX using multiple extrudes, linking expressions, streamlining the process and several other tips you won't wanna miss. :)
- Music & AudioProducing an EP Part 5: Vocal Coaching and ProcessingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create a Curved, Extruded LogoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsFemale Character Modeling in Blender: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a 3D Sports Graphics IllustrationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Game Ready Fire Extinguisher with 3D Studio Max: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongMaking models for 3D games is really fun. And the most exciting and challenging part is that we model in low poly and then bring the details to life through sculpting, texturing and baking methods. Although the final model looks quite highly detailed, in reality it is still a low poly mesh. In this tutorial series, we'll learn how to create a game ready Fire Extinguisher in 3ds Max. We'll start with basic low poly modeling techniques and then cover the highly detailed modeling, texturing and baking of this object in later parts.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Realistic Shark in Maya using Subdivision Surfaces: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongWith the recent wrap up of our Realistic Shark in 3D Studio Max series, we're happy to launch a follow up project for our Maya users. Soni Kumari has created a second, more detailed version of the tutorial. Where she'll once again guide readers through the process of Modeling, UVMapping, Texturing, Rigging and Rendering a believable and lifelike shark, this time using Maya's exceptional toolset.Read More…