I'd like to show how to make the cloaking effect of the Shield Helicarrier in The Avengers using Element 3D. The technique involves using displacement maps, custom procedurally generated textures, and multiple instances of the Element layer combined together to get the final look.
- Web Design17 Macaw Keyboard Shortcuts You Should MemorizeDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- CodeUsing Polymer to Create Web ComponentsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Web DesignTumblr Appearance Options: Select Elements
- Web DesignContinuing With Our Tumblr Theme's CSS
- CodeAndroid SDK: Project ManifestDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn this series of tutorials we are learning about Android development from scratch and getting acquainted with the basic concepts and practices you need to know in order to start working on the platform. So far we have looked at various parts of an Android project, including its resources. In this tutorial, we will explore the project manifest file.Read More…
- Web DesignStarting Our Tumblr Theme's Post Markup