Today our sister site Audiotuts released a Premium tutorial where Audiotuts' Jonah Guelzo, and AEtuts editor Adam Everett Miller team up to show you how to produce your own Hollywood style action movie sound effects.
With just a short grocery shopping and the willingness to get a little messy with some produce, Jonah and Adam will give you the tools and techniques you need to create your own punches, whooshes, bone breaks and more!
You can check out some of Jonah's sounds at AudioJungle.net.
- Computer SkillsHow to Add Audio to PowerPoint PresentationsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioRecording Solo Orchestral InstrumentsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumThere’s nothing quite so inspiring as working with talented and experienced musicians in a recording studio. But recording ‘real’ players brings its own set of specific issues and problems to solve. In this tutorial, we’ll take a look at a range of instruments at the classical end of the spectrum, and see how best to prepare for a session with any one of them. Read More…
- Game DevelopmentGame Audio SimplifiedDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioEverything You Need to Know to Get Into Hardware Modular SynthsWhen you first see a modular synth, you may be reminded of an old telephone center, where operators made connections manually with cables. If you haven't heard of these large instruments before, it's better late than never. They're coming back, and leading audio and music producer magazines have been covering the topic this year. In this tutorial we'll give you all you need to know to get your own.Read More…
- Music & AudioCommunity Project: Process a Vocal Track
- Music & Audio2012 NAB Show: Digital Media Industry Event