In this gory QuickTip, Ben shows us how to create a realistic 3D pool of blood that expands on the ground, and can be modified instantly to create any shape desired without messing up the animation.
- Nothing And that should feel good!
- Core Training Value: More then just animating a mask, you'll learn what plug-ins and techniques you can use to make the edge of the pool of blood look realistic
- Difficulty: Beginner
File size 50 MB
About Ben Wotton
Ben Wotton has a keen interest in Visual Effects and spends much of his time doing tests and thinking up ideas for new ones. He has been accepted to study a Bachelor of Arts (Animation & Visual Effects) at Charles Sturt University, Australia.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- Computer SkillsHow to Create a Raspberry Pi Bitcoin MinerDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThe interesting phenomenon of Bitcoin has broken out of techiedom into the mainstream media, for all sorts of reasons. A licence to print money, albeit digitally, Bitcoin is capturing the imagination of many. This tutorial explains how to mine Bitcoin with a Raspberry Pi, though you probably won’t get rich.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationComprehensive Guide to Working With Video in Photoshop: 3D AnimationsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick3D modeling and animation can be a bit intimidating for some users. You might be surprised to hear however that 3D animation is easier than you think. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a 3D animated coin in Photoshop using its 3D and Timeline features. Let's get started!Read More…
- Design & IllustrationDigital Publishing With InDesign CC: Animation and TimingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips for Getting a Better Result with JetStrikeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw Animals: Horses, Their Anatomy and PosesRunning horses are beautiful and graceful creatures. However, they can be one of the hardest animals to draw. I will show you how to draw this majestic creature, referencing their basic anatomy to make sure you create a natural pose. You'll also learn about horse gaits to draw realistic and dynamic poses.Read More…