This is just a short tip on how to get your text to look kinda rubbery as it bounces in. You can download the animation preset below that I created below and apply it to your text by highlighting some text and under Animation > Apply Animation Preset opening the AEtuts_Bouncy.ffx file. CS5 preset only for now... Enjoy!
File size 72.4MB
- Computer SkillsMicrosoft Word Text Effects 101Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsHow to Control PowerPoint Animation with the Animation PaneDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Valentine's Day Animation in Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we are going to create a cool looking 3D animation for Valentine's day. Starting off in illustrator, we will quickly create a heart shape and then jump into Cinema 4D to setup the animation using some dynamic simulations, add materials to the scene, render the animation and export it. Finally we will move into After Effects to composite the piece, and make it look sexy and finished by adding motion blur, particles, flares and color correction.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: TextDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll explore the world of text. We'll look at how to create and manipulate text assets and how to edit fonts. We'll also look at paragraph boxes and how to add layer styles to text layers. And finally, we'll take a look at adding preset text animation from the presets library.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: Intro ProjectDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll jump in the deep end and create a simple motion graphics product. This will allow you to become more confident within the interface and will also let you explore some of the common processes. We'll import assets, add effects, animate layers, create text, use presets and even render the final product. Enjoy...Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsThe Fastest Way to Accomplish Stop Motion in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick