In this quick tip I will show you how to use the script True Comp Duplicator Script to effectively duplicate your AE compositions. Using this script will save your time replacing and renaming different components of the composition as well as help tidy up your project panel and sort out your newly duplicated comp into a new folder. I will show my own workflow working on a new project and how this script comes handy.
File size: 17.2 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create a Curved, Extruded LogoDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAdvanced Card Dance Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Awesome 3D Stroked Outline AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, I will be explaining you how to create some extruded stroke effects only using After Effects. This effect can be used effectively on any logo. You will have the freedom to choose between the extruded layers, animated strokes, and flat layers. Additionally, I will show you how to fake the flare effect to give more depth to the result.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake an Abstract Streak Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick