In today's Quick Tip you'll learn how to make a "Type-On" preset using only Source Text expressions. After Effects comes with a default "Type-On" preset, but this method allows you to have a blinking cursor on screen while the text appears.
File size: 94.3 MB
- Computer SkillsMicrosoft Word Text Effects 101Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationWorking with Type on a Path in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Soccer-Themed Text Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Computer SkillsGetting Started with Pages for iCloudDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate an Illuminated Text Effect in PhotoshopDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIllumination effects are a fun way to make your typography more interesting. In this tutorial, I will show you how to create a text effect that is illuminated with tracks of small lights using several Photoshop tools including vector shapes, brushes, Layer Styles, and Adjustment Layers. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: TextDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll explore the world of text. We'll look at how to create and manipulate text assets and how to edit fonts. We'll also look at paragraph boxes and how to add layer styles to text layers. And finally, we'll take a look at adding preset text animation from the presets library.Read More…