Today regular author Stefan Surmabojov is back with another quick tip. This time we'll be taking a look at Biomekk's "Select Loop" plugin for Cinema4D. This time saving plugin can greatly speed up your modeling workflow by allowing you to select entire loops of polygons. Simply select two neighboring polygons and run the "Select Loop" function and you're done!
Additional Files/ Plugins:
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Design & IllustrationCreate a 3D, Fruit-Textured, Text EffectDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Game Ready Fire Extinguisher with 3D Studio Max: Part 2Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Game Ready Fire Extinguisher with 3D Studio Max: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongMaking models for 3D games is really fun. And the most exciting and challenging part is that we model in low poly and then bring the details to life through sculpting, texturing and baking methods. Although the final model looks quite highly detailed, in reality it is still a low poly mesh. In this tutorial series, we'll learn how to create a game ready Fire Extinguisher in 3ds Max. We'll start with basic low poly modeling techniques and then cover the highly detailed modeling, texturing and baking of this object in later parts.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Realistic Shark in Maya using Subdivision Surfaces: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongWith the recent wrap up of our Realistic Shark in 3D Studio Max series, we're happy to launch a follow up project for our Maya users. Soni Kumari has created a second, more detailed version of the tutorial. Where she'll once again guide readers through the process of Modeling, UVMapping, Texturing, Rigging and Rendering a believable and lifelike shark, this time using Maya's exceptional toolset.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Commercial Print Advertisement Using 3D SplashesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongGraphic designers often use more than one app to create their print designs. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a render of a 3D product, add splashes of milk, composite the scene together in Photoshop, and finally, turn that design into a print ad using Adobe InDesign. Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHigh Poly Weapon Creation: Modeling the AK-47 in 3D Studio Max, Part 2Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long