Today author Stefan Surmabojov is back with another Quick Tip, this time we'll be looking at the Watermark plugin for Cinema4d by Biomekk. This handy free plugin allows you to overlay a watermark directly onto your C4D renders, and features a number of orientation, alignment and blending mode options.
Additional Files/ Plugins:
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- CodeChoosing the Right Plugin for Your Next WordPress ProjectDifficulty:IntermediateEver needed a plugin for your WordPress-based website? Of course! After all, that's how WordPress is extended, isn't it? If you're a beginner to WordPress, or even a power user, then you're likely familiar with the WordPress plugin repository, premium plugins, and so on. The thing is, there are so many plugins available that do many of the same things, it can be difficult to determine which is best suited for your particular needs. This raises the question: What do you do to find the perfect plugin for a particular need? In this post, we're going to see how to find the best plugin for exactly that.Read More…
- CodeDistributing Your Plugins in GitHub with Automatic UpdatesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- CodeIntegrating Owl Carousel Into a WordPress Plugin: Preparing Our WorkspaceDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumThis is the second part of step-by-step tutorial on plugin development. As you may remember, in previous part we have discussed the concept of the plugin and defined the plan of development process. I you have not read the first part of tutorial, I recommending reading that article prior to moving forward with this tutorial. In this part, we are going to prepare our workspace to make it as easy as easy as possible to continue working on our plugin. We’ll define what we need for work and create the structure of the plugin according to its functionality. In the end you will see your plugin activated in Dashboard. So, let’s start.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Greebler for Cinema 4DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial we're going to take a look at very cool plugin for Cinema 4D called Greebler. At first glance the plugin looks really complex with a lot of different options, but we're going to show you that there is nothing to be scared of. Once you get used to working with it, you'll be able to achieve amazing results with a few clicks.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Maze Trace Plugin for Cinema 4DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short