Here is another QuickTip for those of you who still haven't procured the amazing Trapcode Suite. Though we advise you get the plug-in yourself, here is a handy little tip to to help generate the look of Trapcode Lux.
If you'd like to get a little more in-depth with this technique you can read Satya's Blogpost.
Every few weeks, we revisit some of our reader's favorite posts from throughout the history of the site. This tutorial was first published in February 2010.
File size 36MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The Hunger Games: Catching FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we're going to be recreating the title animation style of the movie . We will make this incredible fiery title style using Cinema 4D for the modeling and animation of the logo. In After Effects we will look at a compositing technique to obtain this epic 3D logo. Second, we'll build our own fire using Trapcode Form for an impactful final result.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create Cartoon Smoke Using Trapcode ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake an Abstract Streak Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip – How To Get Better Control Without “Particular” EmittersDifficulty:IntermediateWe're going to be implementing something new here in 2010 called Quick Tips. We often get tutorials pitches from users and they are good ideas, but not quite enough to fill a whole tutorial. These Quick Tip posts will allow us to gather and pass along more content from those who may only have a little something to share. It will also be perfect for any viewers who don't have time to sit and watch a full tutorial. [republished]January 2010[/republished]Read More…