Adding outside elements into a scene can be a tedious endeavor. Today we'll be shown a few different compositing tips as we superimpose the space ship from District 9 into our shot.
- Knoll Light Factory (Optional) You can download a trial version here.
File size 402MB
About the Author
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After EffectsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- PhotographyFilmmaking Production Equipment: C-StandsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyCinematic Shooting Principles: Advanced Long LensDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortThe long lens can be used to enhance location shoots, create extreme changes of focus and strengthen your compositions. This lesson includes tips on lighting and controlling focus. These advanced techniques give you powerful ways to open scenes, direct attention and beautify a shot.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsModeling Tips & Tricks: Dynamesh & ZRemesherDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, professional artist Shaun Keenan will show you the methods he uses to quickly concept and model characters using ZBrush, specifically the benefits of using Dynamesh and ZRemesher. You'll begin by creating a simple base sphere in ZBrush, and then quickly use Dynamesh to block out a base mesh for a Manatee. Shaun will show you how a combination of Dynamesh and ZRemesher can be used to quickly create clean and usable quad-based topology ideal for sculpting.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short