Inspired by the opening sequence of one of my favorite cult movies of all times - "The Rocky Horror Picture Show", I decided to share with you a great technique of recreating that effect. The original footage was a real person singing, so here I will give you a quick walkthrough to help you easily rig lips for a very precise lips sinking.
File size 21.9MB
Download the Lips Picture here.
Download the Font here.
Hey, I'm a motion graphics designer from Israel, I've been working in this field for over 10 years. During this time I have gained quite a bit of knowledge and techniques. I enjoy teaching and I would like to share this knowledge with you guys. To learn more about me and my work, past and more important future tutorials, hop over to my Facebook Page.more…
- Design & IllustrationHuman Anatomy Fundamentals: Basics of The FaceDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationSuch Tutorial, Many Fun: How to Draw Doge!Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Lip-Synced Character Animation Series Overview
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw a Soft, Dreamy, Profile Illustration with Color Pencils
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Punk Queen of Hearts, With a Sleeve Tattoo in IllustratorDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn this tutorial we are going to take a walk through the process of vectoring my rendition of the "Queen of Hearts" playing card with an eccentric young girl who has an old-school sleeve tattoo. I'll be using various Adobe Illustrator brushes and tools to create this illustration, so let's get stuck in.Read More…