In the AE Part 1 of this 3 Part Series we will learn about The Foundry's new CameraTracker, We'll look at how it can be used to extract 3d data from shots, which can assist us in placing 3D assets into scenes. Additionally, we'll cover how to use the AEtoC4D Script to export our 3D data to Cinema4D.
For Part 2, head over to CGtuts+ where we'll export our scene to Cinema4D so we can build the 3D lightrays in true 3D space.
File size 162MB
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create an Abstract Isometric Cityscape in Adobe IllustratorDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Atmospheric Snow Shot in Nuke and MayaDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with OBJ Sequences in Element 3DDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we are going to look at using OBJ sequences with Element 3D. We'll examine how to export OBJ sequences out of 3DS Max, as well as motion blur limitations, and other quick tips. We'll also take a look at how we can create our own basic physics animations in 3DS Max.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: 3D, Tracking, and StabilizationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at the built-in 3D capabilities of the application. We will learn how to create lights, cameras, and 3D layers. We'll also learn how to use Depth-of-Field and how to apply 3D-specific effects. And finally we'll explore Motion Tracking, Footage Stabilization, and 3D Camera Tracking. Enjoy...Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 3D Camera TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDesign the Build Up of a High Tech 3D Car - Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:QuickWe will prepare the 3D model within Cinema4D so it's ready to export for Element 3D and Trapcode Form 2.0. We will simplify and improve the structure of the model by connecting separated parts together and set up a certain amount of materials, which will be used to style the car within Element 3D later on. We will export several car parts as Wavefront OBJ elements to use it within Trapcode Form later on. Next we'll show how to stylize the car model within Element 3D by creating, customizing and applying different materials.Read More…