In this tutorial, we'll take a look at the Nuke user interface and explore the various panels and menus. We'll have a look at the viewer and discuss some of the viewer features in more detail. We will also take a look at the Node Graph and how to apply or manipulate nodes. In general, we'll take a look at a number of features and processes which will help when following the remaining lessons in this series.
File size: 466.3 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Atmospheric Snow Shot in Nuke and MayaDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- CodeThe Linked ListDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: Color Correction and GradingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 3D Camera TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 2D TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll step through various methods for 2D tracking in Nuke. We will be taking a look at the "Tracker" node for 2D tracking and how to apply tracking data to assets using the match-move technique. We'll also take a look at footage stabilization and how to get a great track using averaged tracking data from multiple track points.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDaVinci Resolve Fundamentals - Working with NodesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick