In this tutorial, we'll take a look at the Nuke user interface and explore the various panels and menus. We'll have a look at the viewer and discuss some of the viewer features in more detail. We will also take a look at the Node Graph and how to apply or manipulate nodes. In general, we'll take a look at a number of features and processes which will help when following the remaining lessons in this series.
File size: 466.3 MB
Dave Scotland has over 12 years of CG production knowledge and experience, working for some of the biggest clients in the entertainment industry including, Disney, Warner Bros. and Plastic Wax, just to name a few. He is the creator of CG Swot and is dedicated to bringing CG knowledge to anyone interested in learning... Dave started out, in production, as a 3D Animator and Technical Director before moving into the world of Compositing, Digital Visual Effects and Motion Graphics. Throughout his career, Dave has been drawn to the process of sharing his knowledge with others and has a definite gift for teaching quite technical procedures and techniques to both experienced and novice operators.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Atmospheric Snow Shot in Nuke and MayaDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: Color Correction and GradingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 3D Camera TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 2D TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll step through various methods for 2D tracking in Nuke. We will be taking a look at the "Tracker" node for 2D tracking and how to apply tracking data to assets using the match-move technique. We'll also take a look at footage stabilization and how to get a great track using averaged tracking data from multiple track points.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDaVinci Resolve Fundamentals - Working with NodesDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick