In this tutorial, we'll step through various methods for 2D tracking in Nuke. We will be taking a look at the "Tracker" node for 2D tracking and how to apply tracking data to assets using the match-move technique. We'll also take a look at footage stabilization and how to get a great track using averaged tracking data from multiple track points.
File size: 361.9 MB
- 3D & Motion Graphics3D Cube Spin Logo RevealDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Mastering With Ozone 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: 3D, Tracking, and StabilizationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at the built-in 3D capabilities of the application. We will learn how to create lights, cameras, and 3D layers. We'll also learn how to use Depth-of-Field and how to apply 3D-specific effects. And finally we'll explore Motion Tracking, Footage Stabilization, and 3D Camera Tracking. Enjoy...Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: Roto Tools and AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 3D Camera TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDouble Stuffed Tracking WalkthroughDifficulty:Intermediate