This is a tutorial based on my VideoHive After Effects Template "Over The Edge". I'll Describe the process of rigging a simple mechanism that allows you to attach objects to Earth's surface. This helps building the illusion we are moving forward while different, user defined elements, pass by.
File size: 229.4 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Hoax Video More BelievableDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAccurate Green Screen Shadows and Camera MovesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Get a 2D Look Using Element 3DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick