Learn How to Rig and Animate a Character and Create your Own Odyssey Day 1
In this massive 2 part tutorial you will learn how to rig and animate a character using a combination of Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects and create an incredible, cinematic odyssey piece.
Part 1 covers pre-production techniques, workflow overview and creating and rigging the character. It also covers creating the star field background and creating the eye close-up.
File size 351MB
Trapcode Particular (download trial version here)
Marcin is a motion graphics artist and jack of all trades currently (though not for long) living in Orlando, FL.more…
- Design & Illustration26 Awesome Brush Tutorials for Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+The brushes in Adobe Illustrator are incredible tools that allow you to create and do a multitude of things. This week we've focused purely on beginner content for those who wish to get a better understanding on brushes. These aren't the only tutorials we have on Tuts+, in fact I'd like to share with you many of our others.Read More…
- Design & IllustrationVector Community Challenge: Dress Up Doll
- Design & IllustrationThe Top 25 Vector Tutorials on Tuts+ in 2013
- 3D & Motion GraphicsKandi Runner: Animate a Vector Game Sprite Walk CycleDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating and Rigging a Non-Deformable Wooden Character in Maya: Part 4 - Tuts+ Premium Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a 'Little Big Planet' Inspired Bunny using ZBrush & Maya - Part 2Difficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn the second half of the series, you'll learn how to rig the character and build a custom GUI (Graphical User interface) for the bunny. This includes working with bones and joints, creating custom control curves for easy manipulation, skinning and working with IK systems. At the end you'll have a professional rig, robust set of controls and a custom character GUI for easy animation.Read More…