In today's fiery tutorial, Ahmed Al Abbasy walks us through how to create this awesome lava-ball scene in Cinema 4D. Making great use of the powerful explosion, bend and gravity objects, this tutorial really does show just how intuitive Cinema4D can be when creating a stylish result such as this! Let's get started...
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
This author has yet to complete his bio, but it's coming soon!more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSynchronizing Audio Across Compositions with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create Simple Controllers for the Head and EyesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short