In today's fiery tutorial, Ahmed Al Abbasy walks us through how to create this awesome lava-ball scene in Cinema 4D. Making great use of the powerful explosion, bend and gravity objects, this tutorial really does show just how intuitive Cinema4D can be when creating a stylish result such as this! Let's get started...
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
This author has yet to complete his bio, but it's coming soon!more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build a Seamless Looping Line Using ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, you will learn how to create a line that loops seamlessly. We will be able to control the amount of loops and the distance between each loop very easily using the rigged system we will create. Using expressions and some basic mathematics, our rig will save us tons of time and help achieve a great result! Lets open up After Effects, and get started. Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Create Simple Controllers for the Head and EyesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short