In this tutorial I will show you how to use analytic geometry to keep objects an equal distance apart in your animations. We'll look at how to use it to speed up your workflow even when dealing with a large amount of elements in your project.
File size: 26.1 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fun 3D Look with Simple RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioAn Introduction to Mastering With Ozone 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Music & AudioSetting up iOS MIDI over WifiDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationThe Ultimate Guide to Adjustment Layers - Color Balance and Selective ColorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:QuickIn this tutorial, we are going to have a look at the Color Balance and Selective Color adjustment layers in Photoshop. They work by balancing the percentage of primary and secondary colors in your images and can be used to fine-tune your colors. Although Color Balance and Selective Color are not used as often as the Hue/Saturation adjustment, for instance, they are still very useful once you know how and when to use them. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSynchronizing Audio Across Compositions with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyHow to Shoot Your Own Lens FlaresDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short