In this tutorial I will show how to create a logo transformation template that can be re-purposed and features the ability to drop in any logo and have the effect and shadows update automatically... similar to something you might see on Videohive. Then, to finish off we will build a simple 3d environment plus some additional scene elements.
File size: 243MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSquaring the Circle Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The Hunger Games: Catching FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we're going to be recreating the title animation style of the movie . We will make this incredible fiery title style using Cinema 4D for the modeling and animation of the logo. In After Effects we will look at a compositing technique to obtain this epic 3D logo. Second, we'll build our own fire using Trapcode Form for an impactful final result.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake a Scalding Hot Burning Logo RevealDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, I will show you how to make any logo burn in from nothing. We will build the effect procedurally so the logo can be switched out with anything. At the end, I will show you how to make a heat distortion and blur effect without ghosting and without any need for third party plug-ins.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWindy Desert Sand Logo RevealDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short