This tutorial will cover some techniques in how to create silhouette cut outs from footage by rotoscoping the bodies and then creating a 3d environment in order to integrate the silhouettes over the original people. This will be much more time effective than traditional rotoscoping. We'll be adding some lens flares and the final color correction to wrap up.
File size: 648.2 MB
- Design & IllustrationHow to Draw Animals: Wolverines, Badgers, Otters and MartensDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Fun 3D Look with Simple RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWelcome to After Effects: Masks, Shapes, and RotoscopingDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortThis 10-part series has been designed to help anyone starting out in the world of After Effects. In this episode, we'll take a look at how to create masks and how to manipulate mask settings. We will also learn how to create shape layers and explore the differences between shapes and masks. Finally, we'll learn how to rotoscope and how to minimize your rotoscoping workflow. Enjoy...Read More…
- Design & Illustration10 Things You Need to Know About Masking in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Crafts & DIYTransform Old Jam Jars Into Stunning Silhouette VasesDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, you'll learn how to create you own profile outline and use it as a stencil to transform old jam jars into stunning silhouette vases. You could also make gorgeous personalised wedding decorations or tealight holders by using the silhouettes of the bride and groom. Read on for the full step-by-step tutorial.Read More…
- 3D & Motion Graphics5 Basic Ways To Populate Mass Groups Within After EffectsDifficulty:Beginner