Learn how to make a realistic rainstorm effect using Trapcode Particular. The effect is subtle, but that's key to making it look good. Other things that are discussed will be how to set up a ground plane and why it's useful to use the CS6 Camera Tracker rather than the point tracker.
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Fantasy Clouds with 3ds Max & AfterburnDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsNuke in Production Series: 2D TrackingDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll step through various methods for 2D tracking in Nuke. We will be taking a look at the "Tracker" node for 2D tracking and how to apply tracking data to assets using the match-move technique. We'll also take a look at footage stabilization and how to get a great track using averaged tracking data from multiple track points.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSet Up a Wide Angle Point of View Mirror EffectDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAn In-Depth Recreation of "The Walking Dead" Opening Titles Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsDaVinci Resolve Fundamentals - How to Use the TrackerDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAn Introduction to Motion Trackers