In this tutorial, we'll do a project-based overview of the Primatte Keyer and highlight it's advantages over Keylight. Starting with how to preserve detail in hair, we will then move on to matching the color of the clips, and finally wrap up with refining our edges.
File size: 334 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyFilmmaking Production Equipment: C-StandsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsSquaring the Circle Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTips on Getting the Most From Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAnimate Flowing Text From a Page to a Phone Without a Particle EmitterDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short