In this tutorial, we'll do a project-based overview of the Primatte Keyer and highlight it's advantages over Keylight. Starting with how to preserve detail in hair, we will then move on to matching the color of the clips, and finally wrap up with refining our edges.
File size: 334 MB
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Hoax Video More BelievableDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsAccurate Green Screen Shadows and Camera MovesDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Get a 2D Look Using Element 3DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Quick and Dirty Wormhole Using Element 3DDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick