Do you remember that "Hypno Pre-Compulator" alien gag from the Mettle tutorials? Personally - it blew my mind when I first saw it, and I still think it's pretty amazing you can accomplish that all inside AE! Well, I'm very happy to tell you all that the good folks at Mettle where kind enough to share their techniques with us and in this tutorial I will rebuild the "Hypno Pre-Compulator" step by step.
File size: 461.2 MB
- Computer SkillsHow to Automate Anything with IFTTTDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Seamless Argyle Pattern With a Fabric TextureDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationCreate a 3D, Fruit-Textured, Text EffectDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Computer SkillsHow to Create a Custom Photo Book Using iPhotoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:MediumPhotography, for me, began with a secondhand Zenit camera and a roll of stuff called film that had to be developed before I could see the image I’d just framed. Fast-forward to recent history and now photographs are captured digitally and viewed instantaneously. Perhaps it’s the ease with which I can rattle off hundreds, if not thousands, of photos that means I rarely look at them after I’ve taken them. In this tutorial I will show you how to produce a custom book highlighting the best of your photography.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create Photo Realistic Branded Product MockupsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short