In this tutorial we will learn how to animate dynamic shapes using different methods with solids and shapes layers. Tomorrow we will then learn how to color all of the parts using Color Rules saving a lot of time while creating beautiful color schemes.
File size: 117.1 MB
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Seamless Argyle Pattern With a Fabric TextureDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyHow to Colorize a Black and White PhotoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Colorful Geometric Pattern in PhotoshopDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortPatterns are a great way to add additional texture and depth to your designs. Some can appear to be fairly complex, and the thought of making one can be overwhelming. You may find, however, that many aren't as difficult to create as they look. In this tutorial, I will show you an easy way to create colorful, and complex-looking geometric patterns in Photoshop.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create Cartoon Smoke Using Trapcode ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow To Create a Fun and Dynamic Animation - Colors PartDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick