In this tutorial we’ll be creating a Time & Space Vortex (like that used in Doctor Who) completely inside of After Effects. We will be using Trapcode Particular, and Trapcode Shine to create the vortex. Then I will teach you a vital Expression that drives the camera and completes the Effect. Once you have mastered the effect, you can personalize it to create whatever Time-Tunnel you desire! All of Time and Space awaits you...
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Rushing Waterfall Using ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Burning Fireballs Shooting from the SkyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: Create a Gradient Spiral Using a Single Circle in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Create Cartoon Smoke Using Trapcode ParticularDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMake an Abstract Streak Logo Reveal AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsMaking of Flight of the "Rocket-Dees" - Create Snow and the Rocket BlastDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortDan shows us how he uses Trapcode Particular to create the snow storm and rocket blast. You will need Trapcode's Particular for this part of the tutorial. You can download the demo here http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/trapcode-particular/. Download the project free file and follow along.Read More…