In this tutorial you learn how to create a cinematic opening title using Trapcode Form similar to those used in movie trailers and openings.
Every few weeks, we revisit some of our reader's favorite posts from throughout the history of the site. This tutorial was first published in December 2008.
File size: 277.4 MB
- PhotographyCreating a Skin-Tearing Illustration in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Build a Seamless Looping Line Using ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, you will learn how to create a line that loops seamlessly. We will be able to control the amount of loops and the distance between each loop very easily using the rigged system we will create. Using expressions and some basic mathematics, our rig will save us tons of time and help achieve a great result! Lets open up After Effects, and get started. Read More…
- PhotographyCinematic Shooting Principles: Medium LensDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Make a Breaking News Opener AnimationDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll be creating dynamic arrows, along with some other motion graphic elements to enhance the quality and look of our news-style opener. We'll also learn about controlling the colors of the whole project through one layer, which is very useful when creating After Effects templates.Read More…