In this video tutorial, we will learn how to create our own stylized "cartoon" animated flames using only the tools in After Effects CC. There are several ways to create animated fire using third-party tools. However, we'll use animated masks and effects, such as Wave Warp, to create our own flames without having to purchase extra plug-ins. Toasty!
File size: 345.4 MB
- Design & Illustration25 Amazing Blend Tutorials in Adobe Illustrator on Tuts+
- Computer SkillsHow to Control PowerPoint Animation with the Animation PaneDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Game Development6 Simple Things You Can Do to Improve Your ScreenshotsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRigging and Animating a 3D EyeDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, we will learn how to create a stylized, animated eye that moves and blinks using only tools found in After Effects CC. These tools and effects include CC Sphere, CC Split 2, Mesh Warp and Time Remapping. We will also set up some light animation "rigging" using expressions and null objects. This is an "eye-opening" tutorial for those looking to animate beyond the basic functionality of AE.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The Hunger Games: Catching FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we're going to be recreating the title animation style of the movie . We will make this incredible fiery title style using Cinema 4D for the modeling and animation of the logo. In After Effects we will look at a compositing technique to obtain this epic 3D logo. Second, we'll build our own fire using Trapcode Form for an impactful final result.Read More…
- PhotographyShooting a Red Hot Chili Pepper: Flaming Food PhotographyDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick