Today we'll be taking a basic looking 3d render and adding a grungy atmospheric style to it using a number of post production techniques. This will all be done in After Effects impressively taking advantage of quite a few native AE plug-ins.
- Computer SkillsQuick Tip: Remap Keys to Become a Keyboard Power UserDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsShatter Parametric Objects in C4DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsQuick Tip: Exploring C4D's New Typography ToolsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- Music & AudioAn Introduction To Bitwig's Modulation SystemDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- Design & IllustrationQuick Tip: An Overview of Blends and the Blend Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsA Thorough Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow Difficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short