Learn how to use Trapcode Form to create a stylistic and dynamic Spider Web. This tutorial will show you how to “think outside the box” when it comes to using plug-ins to get away from that “preset” look.
I have lived in sydney, australia for the last 10 years though I'm back in the uk for a couple of years to start up my company, sidekick and various other entrepreneurial efforts, all design related. I have been working as a design director for the last 9 years working mainly in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. I started my career working in print and fell into motion graphics purely by accident. I design, direct and create tv commercials, packages for award ceremonies and high profile events.more…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsWorking with Mesh Fusion in ModoDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsHow to Change Color Based on an Object's RotationDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Quick
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating an Animation Remapping Function with ExpressionsDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we'll show how to build an expression that remaps a complex animation to a simple completion slider. We'll then go on to show how to build the expression into a robust and reusable function that you can use on any property, and call like other After Effects native functions (toWorld or wiggle, for example).Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsBuild Me Some Hope: Switch Out Existing Voice Over With Auto Lip SyncDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Quick