In this tutorial we are going to create a fun animation with 3D boxes and end it with a particle logo/text reveal using nothing but After Effects and its default plug-ins.
We are also going to use layer space transform to link lens flares to lights. Enjoy!
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: Mr. NobodyDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Line Chart Driven by ExpressionsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- Design & IllustrationCreate a Sunset Scene Using the Blend Tool in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Your Own South Park Style AnimationDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsRecreate the Logo Opening for DC ComicsDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Short
- PhotographyFilmmaking Production Equipment: C-StandsDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Short