In this tutorial you will learn to create a bouncing rope effect for logos or text. You will learn how to use expressions to control each letters anchor point and rotation as well as the swinging rope attached.
About the Author
- Design & IllustrationUse a Pattern Brush to Create a Rope Text Effect in IllustratorDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 5Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate a Dynamic Catapult Animation in Cinema 4D: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumHi! I'm Aleksey Voznesenski, and today I'm going to show you how to animate this cute little catapult. It will drive into the scene, launch a boulder into the sky, which will soar through the clouds and plunge into a castle, and the camera will crane up to reveal the damage you have caused.Read More…
- Crafts & DIY10 Last-Minute DIY Christmas Presents (Dodgy-Gift-Free-Zone)Still haven't ticked off all the presents on your Christmas shopping list? Don't panic! You've still got time to make something really amazing for your nearest and dearest. So step away from the dime-a-dozen, shrink-wrapped, mass-produced gift hampers and get your craft on. Go!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Physically Accurate Strings Using NewtonDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this tutorial, I'll show you how to create physically accurate ropes as we make use of the new "Joints" option in Newton 2. We will be testing out various physical parameters for different objects and we'll solve the different problems that may pop up during the simulation. So fire up After Effects and let's get started!Read More…
- Crafts & DIYFree Pattern! Embroider a Totes Awesome Tote Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:LongWant a cool tote bag that you can make yourself? Keep reading! We've collaborated with designer Chris Carey (aka Ikue) who's designed this 'Totes Awesome' embroidery pattern just for you. You can learn how to make the original vector design here. This design is great because it combines an edgy tattoo-style with the texture of various old-school embroidery stitches. Let's get started.Read More…