This Cyber Monday Tuts+ courses will be reduced to just $3 (usually $15). Don't miss out.
In this tutorial series from Shaun Keenan of MZP Studios, you'll learn how to create an advanced multi-character rig for Futurama's Bender. Shaun will show you how to create a truly versatile and production friendly rig in Maya capable of a staggering set of options and a huge amount of control. Built inside this rig are various options for not only Bender's wide range of movements, but options to change between various levels of mesh detail and materials on the fly, providing a wide assortment of helpful and innovative tools for animators to do their job right!
Additional Files/ Plugins:
- Download the Project Files for this tutorial
- Download the Maya Scripts for this tutorial
- Rigging A Voodoo Doll Character In Maya Using Setup Machine & Face Machine
- Effectively use Constraints to Rig Non-Spherical Eyes in Maya
- Building A Complete Human Character Rig In Maya – Tuts+ Premium
- Complete Human Character Rig In 3D Studio Max – Tuts+ Premium
- Building a Complete Human Facial Rig In 3D Studio Max – Tuts+ Premium
Video 2-1: Head Connections
Video 2-2: Arm & Door Connections
Video 2-3: Leg & Smooth Connectors
Use the links below to download this tutorial for offline viewing.
We’ve published a few related tutorials you might also be interested in: