Creating A Stylish 3D Countdown Animation In Cinema 4D
In this tutorial we're going to create a smooth, stylish countdown animation. You can use words, letters, logos or whatever you want to make this type of animation. As you can see it's easy to set up and looks very stylish and attractive.
NOTE: For the Global Illumination lighting I used the "HDRI Studio Light Kit Pro" from GreyScale Gorilla, but it's optional. If you don't have it, you can just simply load any HDRI you want into the color channel of a shader and put it on the sky object and it's going to work the same way.
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Create The “Max Payne” Title Animation Using Cinema 4D & After Effects
- Cgtuts+ Hollywood Film Studio Logo Animation Series – Dreamworks Animation SKG
- Cgtuts+ Hollywood Film Studio Logo Animation Series – 20th Century Fox
- Create A Sci-Fi Logo With Cinema4D And After Effects
- Create An Elegant Animated Glass Logo In C4D