This tutorial has two key educational values. First we will learn how to create a fuzzy furry ball with two sad eyes and a ton of emotional expression taking advantage of the rarely used CC Hair plug-in. Secondly, we'll be using the very powerful iExpressions by Mamoworld. Using this tool we will create a very simple work flow for a flowing, natural looking animation.
File size: 129.6 MB
- Design & IllustrationVector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Game Over)
- Design & IllustrationVector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Start)
- Design & IllustrationHow to Create an Ornate, Vintage, Poster Design in PhotoshopDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:LongIn this tutorial, I will show you how to create a vintage-style poster design, complete with ornate typography and illustration. We'll look at the whole design process from start to finish, showing how to plan your piece, work up and colour the illustration, design the typography and border, and a few simple tricks to give it a bit of depth and interest. It's quite a long process, but I have included a lot of useful techniques that you'll be able to use in a wide range of projects. Let's get started!Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate Smoke Man with 3ds Max, FumeFX & KrakatoaDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- BusinessHow to Manage Cash Flow More EfficientlyDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium
- BusinessHow To Read a Cash Flow StatementDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:Medium