In day 2 of this tutorial, we will finish up in Cinema 4D, then head over into After Effects and see how to put all the pieces together.
- Cinema 4D You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Particular You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Horizon You can download a trial version here.
- Trapcode Shine You can download a trial version here.
- Knoll Light Factory (Optional) You can download a trial version here.
File size 385MB
I am a Motion Designer influenced by generative art and I write many creative software tools for Rowbyte, Inc. Visit us on Rowbyte.com and follow us on Twitter @rowbyte or Facebook.View Full Profile+ Expand Bio- Collapse Bio
- 3D & Motion GraphicsEnvironment Creation in Cinema 4D: Part 1Difficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:Medium
- 3D & Motion Graphics3D Cube Spin Logo RevealDifficulty:AdvancedCompletion Time:Long
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: The Hunger Games: Catching FireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we're going to be recreating the title animation style of the movie . We will make this incredible fiery title style using Cinema 4D for the modeling and animation of the logo. In After Effects we will look at a compositing technique to obtain this epic 3D logo. Second, we'll build our own fire using Trapcode Form for an impactful final result.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreate an Animated Holiday-themed BackgroundDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:MediumIn this holiday-themed tutorial, you'll learn how to create a great looking animated winter background of falling snow. Starting in illustrator, you'll prepare the snowflake vector shapes and export them into Cinema 4D. Where you'll extrude and animate the snowflakes before rendering. From there it's into After Effects, where you'll harness the power of Particular to create falling snow and composite the elements together.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsTuts+ Hollywood Movie Titles Series: 300 Rise of an EmpireDifficulty:IntermediateCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, we're going to be looking at the animation style of the movie 300 Rise of an Empire. We will make this title style using Cinema 4D for the modeling and animation of the logo with the stormy sky. Then in After Effects, I will show you an interesting compositing technique for completing the animation sequence with color correction, smoke, and flash lightning in the background.Read More…
- 3D & Motion GraphicsCreating Realistic Water Surfaces in Cinema 4D with Hot4DDifficulty:BeginnerCompletion Time:ShortIn this tutorial, Stefan Surmabojov will introduce you to Hot4D. A very cool free plugin for Cinema 4D version R14, that easily generates realistic procedural water surfaces in only a few steps. With its simple, yet powerful controls, it's capable of creating amazing and truly convincing results.Read More…